This extension to Enterprise Architect (version 9.3 or later) offers the ability to display a project status dashboard through a grid like interface embedded within the tool's diagramming area.
- A non-modal interface, so all other EA windows can be used at the same time.
- Status values are computed for Requirements, Use Cases, Classes and Components.
- Values are reported for the following element related properties, with each report section broken down by element stereotype:
- Element status (proposed, validated, approved, implemented, etc.).
- Element realization (i.e. whether an element is realized by means of a particular association in the model).
- Test items broken down by type (unit, system, scenario, etc.) and by status (pass, fail, deferred, etc.).
- Maintenance items broken down by type (defect, issue, etc.) and by status (new, verified, complete).
- Toggling the display of element types in the grid.
- Toggling the display of sections in the grid.
- Constraining, for each element type, the computed results to a subset of the model (a package hierarchy).
- Exporting the dashboard to Microsoft Excel.
- Configuring the dashboard settings through an external XML file.
This extension is free to all our currently active clients (a client is considered active if any software, training or service has been purchased from Cephas Consulting within the last 18 months prior to this request).