- Create new Requirements by dragging and dropping text out of Microsoft Word or other text based applications.
- Define a consistent prefix for Requirement names (e.g. "The System shall...").
- Retain Requirement type, status and priority selections in between creations.
- Maintain original (RTF) text formatting.
- Query the repository for existing Requirements with a similar description, to avoid creating duplicates.
- Drag and drop, or copy and paste, file links or URLs as external links of the Requirement.
- Drag and drop an RTF file to be automatically uploaded as the Linked Document for the Requirement.
This extension is free to all our currently active clients (a client is considered active if any software, training or service has been purchased from Cephas Consulting within the last 18 months prior to this request).