Modeling a Service Architecture Using SoaML - 1 Day Course
For organizations seeking to model their web services with the standard SOA Modeling Language notation available in Enterprise Architect.
Why Choose This Course?
The training includes hands-on exercises, tool guidance and best practice recommendations. The basic one day course can be extended with a second day workshop.
What will you learn?
Module: Introduction to Enterprise Architect
- User Interface
- Managing Projects
- Managing Diagrams
- Creating Diagram Elements
- Managing Diagram Element Appearance
- Deleting Model Elements
- Managing Connectors
- Managing Package Content
- Tool Configuration
Module: SOA Modeling Language
- Core Concepts and Examples
- Basic Service
- Service Interface
- Services Architecture
- Participant Architecture
- Service Contract
- Agent, Attachment, Collaboration Use, Port
- Message Type, Milestone, Participant, Property
- Request Point, Service Point, Service Channel
Module: Traceability and Navigation
- The Relationships window
- The Relationship Matrix
- The Traceability window
- Other traceability features
Module: Core Features
- Documentation Generation
- Document Artifacts
- Model Searches
- Managing Baselines and Comparing Models
Module: End-to-End Exercise
- The online bookstore distribution model (or a User defined exercise)
Who Should Attend?
Business/system analysts, architects and designers wanting to learn a comprehensive notation for building high quality models of a SOA architecture.
Years of experience in defining web services, allied with our in-depth knowledge of the Enterprise Architect tool, allows Cephas to offer a highly rewarding SoaML® training class. Beyond the language itself you will learn, among many other topics, how to trace services to other modeling artifacts, generate documentation, optimally organize the repository, and import/export model segments.
This Training Is Available Via...
Course Inquiry Form
To inquire about pricing, availability, or other information related to this training course please, tell us your requirements by completing the form below (alternatively call us at the number specified in the Contact Us page).
We will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Complete all required fields.
- Hit Backspace to clear fields.
- Please wait for confirmation after clicking Send.