Modeling with the Zachman Framework - 2 Day Course
For organizations seeking to leverage the power of the Zachman Framework using the Enterprise Architect modeling tool.
Why Choose This Course?
- Raise the maturity level of its modeling practices through the use of a very solid, comprehensive and mature architectural framework.
- Either adopt or expand the use of a low cost yet powerful repository-based modeling tool that can easily integrate with other operational tools of the organization.
- Empower its modelers with practical guidance on how to best map the Cell definitions of the Framework to the capabilities provided by Enterprise Architect.
Who Should Attend?
Project managers, business subject-matter-experts, analysts, architects, designers and all other personnel who are intended to populate the framework with any of the numerous model elements required to complete its different levels of abstraction and interrogatives.
This course eases the learning curve of adopting the framework for any contributor to the enterprise’s repository of business and technical knowledge. The comprehensive nature of the ZF makes it a challenge to maintain a global picture of all the links and inter-dependencies between Cells. This is addressed by providing a complete end-to-end example throughout the training. Getting the entire team ‘on the same page’ in terms of both the precise modeling semantics of each Cell as well as the responsibilities of each member for providing its proper content is indispensable for a successful adoption of the framework.
In addition, since the framework itself does not define a meta-model, the training class will suggest alternative notations for populating the Cells from the defaults proposed by Enterprise Architect.
Contact us for a customized curriculum!
This Training Is Available Via...
Course Inquiry Form
To inquire about pricing, availability, or other information related to this training course please, tell us your requirements by completing the form below (alternatively call us at the number specified in the Contact Us page).
We will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Complete all required fields.
- Hit Backspace to clear fields.
- Please wait for confirmation after clicking Send.