This extension to Enterprise Architect (version 9.3 or later) offers the ability to display a project status dashboard through a grid like interface embedded within the tool's diagramming area.
The main features of the add-in include:
- A non-modal interface, so all other EA windows can be used at the same time.
- Status values are computed for Requirements, Use Cases, Classes and Components.
- Values are reported for the following element related properties, with each report section broken down by element stereotype:
- Element status (proposed, validated, approved, implemented, etc.).
- Element realization (i.e. whether an element is realized by means of a particular association in the model).
- Test items broken down by type (unit, system, scenario, etc.) and by status (pass, fail, deferred, etc.).
- Maintenance items broken down by type (defect, issue, etc.) and by status (new, verified, complete).
The interface allows for:
- Toggling the display of element types in the grid.
- Toggling the display of sections in the grid.
- Constraining, for each element type, the computed results to a subset of the model (a package hierarchy).
- Exporting the dashboard to Microsoft Excel.
- Configuring the dashboard settings through an external XML file.
Simply fill out the form below and we will email you the password that provides access to the download page.