Convert Visio Process Flows Into BPMN 2.0 models
Many companies have invested a tremendous effort in documenting their process flows using Microsoft Visio.
Consider the benefits of importing these process models into Enterprise Architect using our service offering:
- Mapping of all processes to the standard Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN 2.0), even if the Visio BPMN stencil was not used to create the flows.
- Full traceability of the processes, sub-processes and activities to other model artifacts in the repository, enabling impact analysis.
- Availability of all the tool's capabilities for managing the flows, such as version control, documentation generation, simulation and, optionally, process execution via BPEL.
How Does the Service Work?
You provide us with:
- A representative sample of the Visio files to be converted (sanitized as needed).
- The total number of Visio pages to be converted.
- Any special mapping rules.
- The sample process flows converted into BPMN (as an XMI export or in an EA repository).
- A document listing any issues encountered during the conversion, including the Visio shapes which could not be mapped.
- A price quote for the complete conversion of your files.