- Has your organization developed corporate modeling standards, maybe in another tool, and would you like to see these standards applied in EA?
- Do you need help building complex RTF documentation generation templates?
- Could you save a lot of time and manual labor by having a script available to run some batch updates?
- Are the standard notations supported by EA such as UML®, SysML, BPMN™, etc. insufficient to capture the breadth and depth of your models?
A common scenario is to generate RTF/Word documents in a specific format and layout, perhaps as mandated by corporate standards or as imposed by government regulations. EA provides some good out-of-the-box RTF report generation features, but creating or modifying the templates to obtain the required content can become overwhelmingly complex!
Clients often want to change the default transformation rules, or create new transformation sources and targets, for example to base the rules on Tagged Value properties modeled in a Profile. A similar scenario regularly occurs with code generation templates.
You may want the tool to not only recognize your key domain concepts, for example Application, Integration, or Role, but also associate each of these concepts with pre-determined properties and perhaps default values.
Our many years of experience in extending the base EA functionality as per our clients' specifications should make you feel comfortable in outsourcing to us the development and support of these customizations. Take advantage of this opportunity to better leverage the EA tool while your developers can remain focused on their business related tasks.
What Does Customization Entail?
Customization Request Form
To inquire about pricing or other details related to customizing Enterprise Architect, tell us your requirements by completing the form below (alternatively call us at the number specified in the Contact Us page)
We will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Complete all required fields.
- Hit Backspace to clear fields.
- Please wait for confirmation after clicking Send.