- Do you have a development environment which consists of an arsenal of separate development tools and a mix of disparate methods and practices that leaves you with no choice but to duplicate project data in multiple tools and in different representations? The multitude of disparate and disconnected tools and methodologies in every business enterprise and systems engineering environment is a reality today.
- Are you faced with report generation constraints that can simply not be met with Enterprise Architect's standard RTF generator?
- Do you need to import and/or export model data in a format that is not supported by the tool?
- Did you try to import a large library of Visio diagrams into EA and discovered that the free Visio importer provided by Sparx does not meet your expectations?
- Would you like the tool to validate your models based on your own rules and criteria?
Tool Extension Scenarios
Integration with Third-party Tools
What Does Extending EA Entail?
An extension (also called an add-in) comes in the form of a DLL, conformant to the specifications defined by Sparx Systems, that is loaded by Enterprise Architect on startup.
Cephas offers a number of FREE extensions to its loyal customers. Please check out or Special Offers page!
Available Extension-based Products and Services
- A Viewpoint-to-Viewpoint transformation service that converts any Viewpoint (i.e. diagram) into another Viewpoint, within the same notation or across notations!
- A Visio-to-BPMN conversion service.
- An XPDL-to-BPMN conversion service.
- A rule-based UML® Architecture Validation extension.
- A System Architecture Modeling (UML® Deployment diagram) extension.
- A rule-based System (SysML®) Architecture Validation extension.
- A BPMN™ Model Integrity extension.
- A SABSA® Security Architecture Validation extension.
Extension Request Form
To inquire about pricing or other details related to customizing Enterprise Architect, tell us your requirements by completing the form below (alternatively call us at the number specified in the Contact Us page).
We will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Complete all required fields.
- Hit Backspace to clear fields.
- Please wait for confirmation after clicking Send.