Business Architecture Training
- Unified Modeling Language (UML®)
- Business Motivation Model (BMM)
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN™)
Software Architecture Training
System Architecture Training
- Systems Modeling Language (SysML®)
Technologies and Frameworks Training
- Unified Architecture Framework (UAF®)
- Unified Profile for DoDAF and MODAF (UPDM™)
- SABSA® Security Architecture Extension
Enterprise Architect Training
- Extend the standard Sparx Systems email support with telephone, email and web-based assistance!
- Customize Enterprise Architect with: User defined reports, specialized templates, UML® profiles or MDG Technologies, custom scripts, and much more!
- Take advantage of our consulting services not just to help you install and configure the tool, but also to define the repository structure as well as its contents!
- Extend the capabilities and behavior of EA with custom built add-ins
- Consider our Viewpoint-to-Viewpoint Transformation Service (V2TS)!
- Convert business process models built in Visio to BPMN 2.0
- Convert business process models built using XPDL to BPMN 2.0
- The Software Architecture Validation Extension validates the quality and completeness of your UML® models.
- The System Architecture Extension creates graphically appealing (Visio style) UML® deployment diagrams.
- The BPMN 2.0 Integrity Extension verifies the quality and integrity of your business process models.
- The SABSA® Security Architecture Extension is an MDG technology that facilitates the modeling of a SABSA®-based Security Architecture.
- The System Architecture Validation Extension provides a rule-based verification and validation of your SysML® models.
Through Rising Productivity
Inside an organization, modeling can be used for many different reasons, at varied levels of abstraction: for documentation purposes, for analysis only, for base level design, for architecture validation. Or, in a true model-driven-architecture environment, for all of the above!
One overriding purpose should always be to reduce as much a possible the gap between the business stakeholders (the folks who fund the projects) and the developers who are tasked with delivering the IT solutions, be they home grown, acquired, or typically a combination of both. If anything, our current economic paradigm which promotes outsourcing practices widens that gap even more.
Well defined models, by unambiguously defining the system requirements, constraints, rules and architecture, provide the means to narrow this divergence significantly, resulting in faster time-to-market and better quality software.
This is the area where Cephas Consulting can play the crucial role of fostering state-of-the-art modeling practices through tailored training, consulting, mentoring and extending tool capabilities, leading to a measurable return on investment for its clients. Over a period of more than ten years Cephas has acquired a reputation for delivering unique and dynamic strategies that have impacted the bottom line of businesses across North America.
We partner with you to assess your needs and develop a customized strategic program of coaching, consulting and training to achieve your goals. Our high quality range of services are convenient and can fit most budgets. And since many of our services are available by telephone, email and web, we can work with clients all over the world. Call or email us now!