This plug-in to Enterprise Architect (version 12.1 or later) embeds an MDG technology to facilitate the modeling of a SABSA® Security Architecture.
The technology allows the Enterprise Architect modeler to complete all the cells of the framework using either custom-built diagram types and toolboxes, standard languages such as the Business Motivation Model (BMM), Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), the Open Group's Risk Taxonomy, and the Unified Modeling Language (UML), or Enterprise Architect modeling extensions such as Org Charts, Business Logistics, and Database Schema diagrams.
- A framework index page, with pre-built diagram hyperlinks (as shown in the above picture).
- A template folder/package structure from which new instances of the framework can be quickly created. The structure includes:
- A folder and default diagram for each cell in the framework.
- Prebuilt Relationship Matrix specifications, to quick establish traceability, and query definitions.
- Predefined libraries for:
- Business attributes.
- Business impact types.
- Requirement types.
- Security mechanisms.
- Security services.
- Tool and product types.
- Threat categories.
- Threat agents.
- Dedicated diagram types and toolboxes/stencils.
- Specialized SABSA® specific element types, many with custom properties. Additional custom properties can of course be added to any SABSA® Security Architecture element.
Quantity Site license Unlimited USD 350.00